Sunday, July 12, 2009

Manny Being Manny!

Is Manny just being Manny or is he really that blasé blah that he doesn’t realize that it's not ok to go to the bathroom in the outfield or to tell the media that I was going to be taken out the next inning anyway. Manny is a guy that is regarded as the best right-handed hitter of our generation. Is he still that guy? I believe that he is. There is nobody in the major leagues that can hit like this guy.

I guess when you add in ped's than you have to be the best hitter in baseball. What is going to be really interesting is the fact that we are going to have to see him get back in shape the natural way and really see if he is the most feared batter in the game, I guess only time will tell. I remember when he was with the Indians when he first came up and he would hit after Albert Belle. Manny was a good hitter than. He is even better now.

If he continues to produce no one will even remember that he took ped's and will to in the h.o.f. on the first try, as one of the greatest right handed hitters in the game, of a generation. If Manny doesn't come back to form as he was in years past than his legacy will only be that he is the best hitter in baseball only when he is on ped's. I don't think that will happen though. I believe that Manny will pull through better than he was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment