Friday, July 31, 2009

Mike Vick

This is a hot topic in the sports world lately.

I am sure that everyone has his or her opinion on this or about this situation. Here is my opinion. Mike Vick did the time for the crime. I do not like mike Vick and I never have. The biggest issue that I have is the fact that this guy gets 23 months in Jail for a crime that doesn’t involve human beings but Donte Stallworth can drive around drunk at 6 o’clock in the morning and only get 30 days in jail for running over and killing someone. This makes me want to do things and see how far I can take it with the justice system. There is something really wrong with the justice system there. If Vick is “conditionally reinstated” what we don’t know is the fact that he will be suspended, but for 1 game or 6.

Can Mike get in shape to play and contribute this year at all? I think if he starts now that he can probably help someone out a little bit by the end of the year. I believe that he will need two years to get back to the weight and the speed of the game. If there is a team out there and they want to sign Him than by all means I think that the contract that he signs would have to have a lot of stipulations in it about his behavior and the people he hangs around with, how he conducts his business practices where his money goes. If he does sign a contract with a team than this will be a guy that will be doing a whole lot of PSA for the SPCA and PETA.

Mike Vick is the most hated man in sports right now and whichever team takes that marketing mess than more power to them, I just know that I would never want to walk the plank like that at any point in time. Like I said before the man is trying to earn his living back, if that was one of us you can forget about getting “reinstated” we would just get fired. I know he did a lot of horrible things and I want to believe that he truly learned from this and that he can go teach others about what he has learned what not to do

No comments:

Post a Comment